Where Are You Going?
A motivational workshop for schools
Today’s teenagers are the first people ever to grow up natively in a completely online world. With technology changing so fast and old jobs becoming quickly obsolete with the rise of Artificial Intelligence, it has become more important than ever to help prepare our young people to discover their passion, harness their skills and prepare for a world that none of us can yet imagine. In Where Are You Going?, Sacha shares his deeply emotional and inspirational story of overcoming adversity and traumas, and practical steps that teenagers can implement to help them get to where they want to be.
- 1-2 Hours (full length talk)
- 30 Minutes (shorter talk)
”A must see workshop; Relevant, Charismatic, Approachable, Responsive, MotivatingDaveYouth Leadership Camp Mentor
- How to discover your passion
- Developing a strong and unshakeable personality
- The simple technique to reduce anxiety within minutes
- Simple steps to achieving mental health
- How Sacha received a $20,000 scholarship even though he was homeless during his final year of high school
What Your Audience Will Get:
- Inspiration to work harder
- Technique to reduce anxiety
- Practical steps to become more employable
- Developing self esteem
- Simple steps to discover your passion
Why You Should Hire Sacha For This Talk:
Sacha has spoken to thousands of students from schools across Australia, and unanimously they say that he was the best speaker that they’ve ever had. After listening to Sacha’s inspirational workshops, students go on to study harder, choose their careers, find meaning in their struggles and make positive changes in their life.
We’ve prepared a simple Speaking PDF with all our talks, the topics we cover and the ideal audience. Perfect for your event organizer!
Book Sacha for Where Are You Going?