Skills and techniques of delivering talks that move and inspire
Public speaking can be scary. But its importance cannot be overstated. Team members, managers, executives and startup founders all need the skills to stand up and share their message with others. But where do you start? In Public Speaking, Sacha shares the skills and techniques that he has used to deliver talks that have emotionally moved and inspired his audiences of all ages to take action, and the steps that you and your teams can take to create and deliver talks that captivate your audience.
- Startup founders
”Sacha has inspired to me to continue on my set goals and to make new ones each day - knowing full well with the law of attraction I am bound to fulfill my true potential.ElieBusiness Banker
- Why emotion is more important than content
- The simple stress release technique that you wished you knew
- The power of story
- Creating a mindset of a great public speaker
- Simple techniques to get your audience to love you
What Your Audience Will Get:
- How to reduce anxiety and fear before you get on stage
- How to structure your presentation
- Making your presentation entertaining
- Creating a public speaker state of mind
- How to memorize and improvise
Why You Should Hire Sacha For This Talk:
Sacha has delivered countless workshops and keynotes to companies like Microsoft and TEDx, universities and schools. His audiences regularly say that he is the best speaker of the day, and as a coach, he knows how to teach people in applying the skills and techniques necessary for great public speaking.
We’ve prepared a simple Speaking PDF with all of our talks, the topics we cover and the ideal audience. Perfect for your event organizer!
Book Sacha for Public Speaking